Wednesday, February 21, 2018

Reflection of The Adventures of Huckleberry Finn

Mark Twain's novel The Adventures of Huckleberry Finn is one that will always spark conversation among those who read it. This unapologetic piece of literature gives the reader a raw view of social hippocracy through the eyes of a character that is the true definition of what modern society would call a person that is "street smart". I learned the most from this book, not from reading the book, but more from discussing with my peers about what we read and understanding the lessons that the characters learn through the decisions that they have to make. This novel has made a big impression on me mostly pertaining to the way that I view the world and the actions that other people take. Although this novel, I would say, is not for the easily offended I would recommended just for the conversations that could be had about Finn's adventures. All in all a fantastic read if I had to rate it would be a five star easily!

No comments:

Post a Comment