Monday, April 30, 2018

Me Review of Ms. Walker's The Color Purple

     Rarely would anybody find me legitimately and actively invested in a book. Which is why I feel like The Color Purple is honestly one best and most interesting novel of all time. The thing I liked most is its unapologetic and  blunt story telling style. Leaving nothing out, the reader is exposed to everything, such as abuse and intimacy. I felt like this story was one dealing with finding one's self and female empowerment. I also found that this novel is filled with  valuable life-lessons on morals and how people should treat one another. Lastly  I appreciated the powerful themes this novel brought about and the controversial topics that it explored. This was truly one of the most introspective and mature novels I have read and I enjoyed the the views that I seen and the lessons that I  learned from The Color Purple.

No comments:

Post a Comment