Friday, August 12, 2016

Intro to the kiddo

Alright, hey everybody My name is Brandon Cervantes Rhodes. I am a junior in high school at Ben C. Rain. Fun fact, me and the school both have the same initials, isn't that something? I am also the section leader of the trumpets in the the B.C Rain SOS band. My expectation this year is to basically be a successful model student. My brother, Christian Aubert, is a freshman here at my school and I want to make sure I can be an example of what good student in high school can be- even though I'm not sure he'll notice in all honesty. Besides him, I live in a house right by Navco Park along with my mom, kid sister, and another younger brother. My hobbies are watching and making YouTube videos as I am a content creator, playing and listening to music, and competitive battling on Pokemon showdown. Another hobby of mine is connected directly to the career path I have chosen to take, writing stories. Yes, when I grow up I want to be a world renowned Screenwriter and have many successful titles for everyone to enjoy. Well, that is the kid in a nutshell, I look forward to being in this class and learning a lot. This is Brandon Rhodes signing out. Peace Out Peeps!

P.S. This is my YouTube channel:

 https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCC_LFrTXYavXRVzT7rkBTsw

2 comments:

  1. Hey Brandon. I love the fun fact, that's kind of funny. I honestly feel that you is already a leader and model student. Also that you are a great person for your brother to look up to. We have a similar hobby which is listening to music. I believe you would be very successful in you world Screenwriter dream. Just know I believe in you and i have your back cause I know you have mine.

    ReplyDelete
  2. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete